I finally got around to posting these pics. The rovings on top I just did last week. Lynne, if you see this don't laugh too much at the brown ones. You know why. The picture on the bottom is the finished project of our dye exchange. I don't know why, but I can't seem to do OSWs or small simple projects. Mine are always very large and or complicated. Maybe it just feesl too easy any other way. Anyway, it wanted to be a shawl when it grew up, but was so deformed I had to do reconstructive surgery on it. It is now a hexagonal wall hanging or very small throw. I will post a better pic when I get it blocked.