Monday, September 25, 2006

It's not fiber......



Since none of you have posted in a while, I feel honor-bound to write something. I got myself into a new hobby. I didn't mean to and I didn't really want to but there it is.
It started like this: baby pictures and the need to put them into somethning I could carry around and force people to look at. I'm a Granny, it's my job. So I got myself a book (archival quality) and some glue and some cutesy baby stickers and voila! I now scrapbook. (digging toe into sand, head hanging down) See, my problem is that when I start something new ( and most all of you saw me start to spin) I go hog-wild and pig-crazy. How'd ya llike that Tennessee talk? So. I now feel obligated to buy everything I will need to be a successful scrapbooker. Even if I don't know what it is I need. I am such a sad case. Or, my bad, whichever fits. I could be spending my money (such as it is) on fiber goodies, but they are my Quad Squad and I love to look at their pics. I'm a Granny, it's my job. And speaking of the Squad, they are doing great. Reagan has slept all night 3 times. They are all growing and now they are 3 months old. Zachary and Reagan still cry a lot and no one seems to know why. Maybe when they are a month older and start to get a little solid foood it will help . So now that I have told y'all what I have been doing, it's time for someone else to do so.
Is anyone going to SAFF along with Caroline and Bill and Paul and I? Lets do it!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Aww, they have their names on their shirts!