Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Finally Home!



After much pain and heartache, my son and his family have been reunited! For those of you who have been so kind to me regarding all of the trouble my daughter in law's parents have caused, I thank you. My daughter in law testified and all of the court stuff is over!

The kids have asked me not to put their picture on my regular blog. They believe her parents have more pictures of their daughter than they are entitled to. But I wanted to share them here, since the parent's don't have the address.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

I guess I did not know about your family's troubles, but am so glad your son and his family are reunited. They are a lovely looking family!

Unknown said...

That baby is so bright and beautiful! I am glad you posted the pictures, and I am happy for you that the little family has been reunited.

Pam said...

They are a wonderful family and the baby is precious. I am so happy that all the mess is over. Now about that wheel name.........