Thursday, October 26, 2006

Goin' to SAFF

Hi everyone. Yes I am still alive and doing well. Although, Angi, I am still waiting to hear about Nell.
I am really excited tonight, even tho I have to get up at 5 in the morning (Yak moan groan gripe) I am going to SAFF again for the second year in a row. Last year I didn't
t know what to expect as it was my first experience at a fiber "do". Ah, but this year is different. I know what I want and I know what is there. (Maybe). If I could get everything I would like to have (we're talking alpacas and angoras here) I would have to move to a farm. OH well, I will settle for some equipment and fiber. Shucks. (giggle) I hope to be seeing Caroline and Bill there and of course Babs will have a booth. Maybe Blaine will be there this year. Any way, I will take pics and try to post more often. Later and Love, Pam

1 comment:

Pam said...

Ok I am going to comment on my own blog. I actually posted this on Spinnin Skinny, so What's up with this coming up on Twisted Friends? This has happened before but I thought I was insane or something as I didn't believe it would happen. Oh well. I don't think it matters where I post. All of my friends read one or the other anyway. but it's not fair to confuse the already confused. Since I am already here I will admit to throwing SHAWL in a wp bag, probably never to be unearthed again (unless I want those needles). I have been spinning and I like that better anyway. I am content. Love you all. I will post again, but who knows where it will show up?