Wednesday, July 05, 2006







Another day another pretty picture or 2 or 3 or 4.I know I sent all of the kTwisted Friends a way to post on this blog. Due to certain circumstances we are going to change that. Lynne is helpingme because I am not so computer literate. Will send info later.

The beautiful intarsia and harlequin designs are Lynnes'. The beautiful babies are mine. I finally got enough "quiet time" to do my entrelac. My OCD kicked in and I am surrounding it with intarsia which will be followed (hopefully) by mosaic. I will post the results when finished.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful babies and beautiful colours, both made to perfection.

I finished my little "rose garden" bag will eventually catch up with "things" and share all my pic's.

hugs to all,
Elayne

Carolyn said...

Elayne, We want to see!!!!